We produce video programming for university clients according to established University Relations departmental goals and priorities. Clients wanting to have a video produced need to contact their division or college communicator or Gabe Minnich at 540-231-8703 or email@example.com to determine if their request fits into the schedule and established priorities of the department.
- Clients should be prepared to discuss the objective and scope of the program, along with the intended audience and plans for distribution. If the project fits the unit's priorities and schedule, a producer will be assigned to the project, who will remain the main contact with the client throughout production.
- It is useful to have one person from the client's office assigned as a main contact for the project.
- The client must pay the cost of all materials and travel.
- Video production is a long process and several videos are worked on at one time, so a long lead time is necessary for completion of a project.
- The producer will help the client arrange for the duplication of a final program.
We provide professional narration services for audio or video productions. Clients may contact Gabrielle Minnich at 540-231-8703 or firstname.lastname@example.org and request the services of a narrator.
Please note: Although we produce completed programs with public relations value to the university, we do not provide:
- Multi-camera, studio, or live broadcast videotaping
- Recordings of meetings, classes, or lectures
- Recordings for student organizations
- Recordings of campus events with no specific news value or pre-determined University Relations program use
- Audio or video for PowerPoint presentations
- Audio recording and duplication
- Video or DVD duplication
- Audio/videotape repair or restoration
- Access to video or audio equipment