University Relations provides the services of a photographer to university clients according to established departmental goals and priorities. Clients requesting these services must complete this on-line form to begin the process.
- Photographers will be assigned to clients as available. University Relations does not have the capacity to fulfill every request for photographers. There is a database of over 50,000 stock photographs available to university clients.
- Clients are charged for any travel costs. The client is normally responsible for making travel arrangements.
- Upon completion of a photo shoot, the photographer will edit the files and present the client with the best images. Editing adds time before images can be made available to clients.
- Clients will only receive images as electronic files. All images remain the property of University Relations and will become a part of the university's photo library.
- Schedule sufficient time for the taking of photographs and remind subjects that they should have ample time available to participate in a photo shoot.
* Required Fields
This form is for requesting photographs only and does not guarantee a photographer will be available. After the request has been considered, Photography will contact you by phone or e-mail. Final images are presented in digital file form. Since all assignments need to be edited, files are not available immediately after an assignment.