Broadcast media support
We provide support to broadcast stations, networks, and other outside producers for productions on campus or about the university.
- Visual and Broadcast Communications can help facilitate campus visits for production crews and contacts with various professors. Call 540-231-2611.
- Help also is available to obtain background information or story ideas.
- Campus file footage is available for news or public relations purposes and in some cases arrangements can be made for audio or video recordings of university personnel.
- An ISDN line is available for radio interviews of faculty by contacting Gabrielle Minnich at 540-231-8703 or email@example.com.
- Photos of university-related news events are available to the news media by contacting Photography at 540-231-6992 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News releases are available at Virginia Tech News.